Starting from Saturday 18th July, all Attire Menswear shops (located on the Wirral, Liverpool and North Wales) are going to be open on Saturdays only and strictly by appointment.
Only two customers from the same party (i.e. bride and groom, or groom and best man, etc.) will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
Please e-mail or telephone for an appointment and please note that appointments are 1 hour slots and a 30 minute gap will be required in between to ensure our staff have enough time to thoroughly clean and sanitise the showrooms in between appointments.
For appointments, please use the following contact details:
Telephone: 07729 691 567
And for more details, please see below:
Attire Menswear are back from Saturday 18th July 2020!
And this will be on an appointment only basis (please e-mail or telephone for an appointment using the contact details provided above).
Our customers are of vital importance to us, so please refer to the temporary guidelines below:
- Visits to the showroom are strictly by appointment only, and on Saturdays, starting from Saturday 18th July 2020.
- A total of 2 customers are permitted per appointment (for example bride and groom, groom and best man, etc.) and no children are currently allowed.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times where possible. When measuring for suits this may be difficult, so we ask all customers to bring a face mask or coverings. During your appointment, our team will be wearing face coverings for yours and their benefit.
- We are following guidelines on cleaning surfaces between appointments and insist on all staff and customers to use hand sanitiser when in our showrooms. This also means that customers should refrain from touching or handling stock as much as possible.
- Card / contactless payments are referred at this time please.
- Please be aware that our team will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided prior to the appointment starting and / or handling any garments.
- If any of your attendees feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, then we will politely ask you to reschedule your appointment for several weeks time.
- For existing wedding orders, we are able to measure anything up to 3 weeks prior to your wedding date, an option for both adults and boys.
- On arrival you will receive a warm welcome and will be carefully guided through other procedures we have in the showrooms, to keep us all efficient and safe. Thank you for your understanding.